26 to 28 December 2014. Sagada Tour: Banaue – Sagada – Baguio.
We purchased 3D2N Sagada Tour from Triple 8 Travel & Tours for ₱2,999 (per head) and reserved 4 slots.
The package includes the following:
- Round trip transfer (Manila – Sagada – Manila)
- 3 Days / 2 Nights Accommodation at Indigenous Inn or similar class accommodation
- Toll Fee, Gas, Driver’s Meal and Accommodation
- Taxes and Surcharges
- Driver serves as Tour Guide and Coordinator
And here’s our itinerary
Day 0: December 25, 2014 (10pm). Departure from Manila.
- Pick up point was in Shell Balintawak.
Day 1: December 26, 2014. Banaue – Sagada
- Arrival to Banaue
- Banaue Rice Terraces View Deck – took some picture. Its a little bit foggy though.
- Departure to Sagada
- Arrival to Sagada
- Check-in to a transient house – it should be in an inn however there’s no available room
- Lunch (pax account) – we ate at Sagada Lemon Pie House
- Sumaguing Cave
- Lumiang Cave
- Dinner (pax account)
- Back to transient house
Day 2: December 27, 2014. Sagada
- Kiltepan sunrise or The Sea of Clouds
- Breakfast (pax account) at St. Joseph Resthouse Restaurant
- St. Mary’s Episcopal Church
- Hanging Coffins
- Bokong Falls
- Orange Picking
Day 3: December 28, 2014. Sagada – Baguio – Manila
- Departure to Baguio
- Arrival to Baguio
- Strawberry Farm
- Good Shepherd
- Departure to Manila